With the national elections around the corner on the 8th of May, political parties have been intensifying their campaign effort to woo voters. The overwhelming majority of voters are working class people and they ought to have the most say over the the political direction of the country. However, their voting power has not translated into a significantly better life for them since 1994. We take a closer look at the forthcoming elections, the parties contesting it and the prospects for the working class being included in A Better Life for All beyond the 8 May?
- Mesuli Kama – ANC PEC Candidate
- Karriem Matthews – Total Shutdown
- Phiwaba Madokwe – EFF Provincial spokesperson
- Shaheed Mohammed – Executive member Socialist Workers Revolutionary Party and
- Roegshanda Pascoe – Manenberg Safety Forum.